#15 Osama Natto –Why You are Not Rich and How to Hack Your Way to Financial Fluency
Osama Natto is a serial entrepreneur who embodies, and in-fact develops “the live your purpose” philosophy.
He created the first public startup accelerator program in Saudi Arabia that run by a private company and has long been involved in the entrepreneurial scene in the kingdom. Over the years he mentored and coached thousands of entrepreneurs and been a key contributor in many established organizations that supports startups in the region.
He championed to get 36 R&D grants and 31 filed patents for his mentee. As a serial entrepreneur himself, he will share with us today his very unique and interesting journey, not only for creating success for himself but for the thousands of students who learn from him. It’s not a coincidence, that his current programs attract thousands of people from more than 36 countries around the world.
In this episode from The Sara Shabana Show, we discussed:
- What most people get wrong when it comes to money.
- The power of personal branding in multiplying your financial income.
- How we all have superpowers and how they can help us discover our purpose in life.
- How understanding the human behavioral patterns can help us replicate systems that deliver results at scale.
- The power of setting intentions.
Connect with Osama:
Have something to share? say “Hi” on Instagram (@SaraShabana.me), I always love to hear from you.